The most important historical-naturalistic itineraries, also to be done on foot or by bicycle:
- The Vie cave
- Archaeological park of the tuff cities
- The sources of the Nova
- Natural park of the Lamone forest
- The dead city of Castro and the hermitage of Poggio Conte
- Sorano and the Orsini Fortress and the Vitozza park
- The archaeological park of Vulci
Surroundings to visit:
- Terme di Saturnia (20 minutes)
- Terme S.Casciano dei Bagni (40 minutes)
- Bagni S. Filippo (35 minutes)
- Daniel Spoerri’s artistic garden (50 minutes)
- Lake of Bolsena (20 minutes)
- Monte Argentario
- The Orbetello lagoon
- Feniglia beach (50 min.)
- Capalbio and the garden of Nike Saint Phalle (50 minutes)
- Monte Amiata, Uccellina Park, Orvieto, Bagni Vignoni,
- Pienza, Siena, Civita Bagnoregio, Viterbo
Maremma, a territory for romantic travelers
This is territory for romantic travelers looking for trails off the beaten path. A world that has remained natural, spared from the greed of concrete and shopping centers, preserved in traditions and history.
This unique and particular land has a wild heart, with its suggestive and uncontaminated hilly landscape and with the beauties gathered in it, with its authentic agricultural reality painted by the green of the olive groves and the violet of the vineyards.
In valleys rich in woods, rivers and streams, with deep gorges and cliffs, plateaus alternate where the olive tree embraces the vine.
Our territory can offer you a series of unique and mysterious paths of their kind: the vie cave, real roads dug into the tuff that connect Pitigliano, Sovana and Sorano to each other.
A wonderful and secluded oasis, good food, good wine and thermal wellness will welcome you.